- TEAM STORY REVIEWTeam Story from LOKI and Coiledspring Games is a wonderful narrative based game where you are only limited by your imaginations!
- INTERVIEW WITH AEGInterview with Vladimir Orellana – PR for Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG) Vladimir Orellana, aka @seniorwatashi, is a member of the public relations team at AEG. With the most exciting entry […]
- MACHI KORO 2 REVIEWMachi Koro 2, by Pandasaurus Games, is a sweet city building game. Each taking on the role of a Mayor trying to buy three coveted Landmarks, the race to build, build, build is truly on!
- RAID – REVIEW PREVIEWRAID from Raidboardgame is a fast grabbing, loud shouting, word game that is most definitely not Scrabble! Get ready to RAID!
- DAY AT THE FESTIVAL REVIEWDay At The Festival by Big Potato Games comprises a 1,000 piece jigsaw that includes 101 band/artists. Only after building the puzzle itself does the real challenge begin! This is one headlining Puzzame / Guzzle that everybody is going to want a ticket to see!
- BATIK REVIEWA simple instruction to abstract games, Batik from Gigamic and designed by Kris Burn of GIPF fame is a simple, wooden, puzzle, which our littlest learners can pick up and play in seconds.
Get in touch
Thank you for visiting my site. I hope you find things that make you laugh, make you think, and help you to celebrate all things board gaming!
(If you are a designer, publisher, content creator, or a member of our wonderful gaming community keen to collaborate, please download my media sheet and get in touch! )
SUBSCRIBE HEREPlease Click Here
Do you have a question? Get in touch!